In 2001 Paradigm Norton was formed with a clear purpose – “to deliver financial peace of mind and help our clients prepare for an uncertain future”.
Selecting the ‘right’ financial planners for your unique needs is a personal decision and one that should not be taken lightly. No one firm can really be right for everybody and we equally recognise that Paradigm Norton will not be a perfect fit for all.
We believe that we continue to be the best choice of professional advisers for most UK-based private clients, charities and businesses with substantial resources, highly complex needs and who embrace our values and approach.
Our Client Board* tells us that what sets us apart from others is our:
- Fanatical attention to detail
- ‘Can do’ culture and preoccupation with delivering excellent client care
- Ability to blend together our key services of financial planning, tax and estate planning, philanthropy planning and investment portfolio management
- Unconventional low-cost, market-return approach to portfolio construction
- Focus on the broader aspects of our clients’ lives and what is truly important to them
We believe that these characteristics are the direct result of the talented, professional team that we have built, the skills and expertise that we bring to our clients, and our unwavering focus on our clients’ needs. It is these hard-won and all too rare qualities, consistently applied over many years that have made Paradigm Norton one of the UK’s leading financial planning firms.
Our business model is unconventional too. Whereas many FCA regulated businesses are sales focused, we are service focused. We employ nine client relationship managers who are supported by a talented team of over thirty financial planners, tax planners and administrators.
By design, we only act for a relatively small number of clients, a strategy which allows us to devote a significant amount of time and attention to each client relationship.
We are the only financial planning business in the UK to have won the prestigious Citywire New Model Adviser award over five times. We are also the proud holders of the inaugural 2013 Institute of Financial Planning Accredited Financial Planning award. We are delighted to continue to win ongoing professional awards as external validation of our credentials. Over the last twelve years we have won awards for investment management, financial planning, retirement planning, technology, human resources and risk management.
If you would like the opportunity to have a no-obligation discussion about how the Paradigm Norton team might be able to help you plan, manage and arrange your financial affairs then please do give us a call. We would be delighted to meet with you to explore in more detail how Paradigm Norton might be able to help you.
Good financial planning should pay for itself, so if we believe that we cannot provide significant added value for you, your charity or your business we will let you know at the initial meeting.
* Paradigm Norton has appointed eight clients to join the Client Board. The Board convenes on an annual basis and provides objective feedback to the Chief Executive on such matters as client service, marketing and branding, client communications and future plans and strategy.