Planning makes perfect
An increasingly complex tax regime means that professional advice and support is invaluable. With sound forward planning and advice, we can help you optimise your tax position and ensure you meet regulatory requirements – the ideal complement to the financial and investment planning we provide.
Let us take away the burden of tax planning.
Our in-house tax team can help you with:
- Optimising tax reliefs and exemptions; minimising tax liabilities for all personal taxes
- Completion and submission of self-assessment tax returns
- Domicile and residence issues
- HMRC enquiries (fee protection service available)
- Pension planning
- Tax efficient giving and philanthropic planning
- Statutory accounts, management accounts, VAT and payroll services
- Company secretarial and Companies House reporting requirements
- Corporate tax returns
Our financial planning and tax teams thrive on working closely with clients to provide a genuine “one stop shop” for all financial needs. We consistently deliver a tailored, pro-active tax service for clients.
Relax about your tax
We make the dreaded annual self-assessment return a piece of cake!
Our multi-disciplined approach means that our tax advisers work closely with our financial planners, who already have in-depth knowledge of your overall financial affairs. Your investment portfolio information and year-end tax reports are directly available to us and joint meetings mean that nothing gets missed. We’ve got it covered!
“I love having a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all my financial service needs. Paradigm Norton always seems to be one step ahead.”
Baroness Elaine Murphy of Aldgate, member of the House of Lords
Why you can depend on our tax team
- Long-term client relationships mean we know what makes you tick
- We have a sharp focus on protecting, maintaining and enhancing your wealth
- Regular contact means we can share tax planning ideas and work through scenarios
- We provide speedy access to tax liability estimates, working closely with our financial planning team.
Client story - Peter and Helen Wilde
We first seriously considered financial planning in 2012; I was approaching retirement and expected a good pension and lump sum after a career in the NHS.
Helen and I had a modest inheritance, a comfortable standard of living, owned our own property and we realised that many choices were open to us.
Got a question you’d like us to answer? We’ve been in business over 20 years, so chances are someone has already asked it! Book an informal chat with one of our team and find out if we’re the missing piece in making money work for you.