Your money, your values
Our financial planners work with you to understand your life goals and plans; to get to know what makes you tick and to ensure your capital is invested in a way that aligns with your personal values. Everyone is different. We help plan for the life events that may knock you off course and we steer you in the right direction.
“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.”
Typical financial planning questions to consider:
- Do you know how much you save or spend each year?
- Do you have emergency funds of at least six month’s net income immediately available?
- What are your top five financial concerns?
- If something happened to you, would your family be able to pull everything together?
- What is your risk tolerance; how much risk are you actually taking right now? Do you know the answer to this question?
- Are your investment funds aligned with your personal values?
- In order of importance, what are your top five financial/life goals for the next five years?
- If you only had five years to live, what part of your life would you change?
- If money were no object, what would you be doing right now?
- If you only had a day to live, what would you most regret not doing?
Strong convictions? Us too.
Our financial planners build long-term relationships to help guide, coach and navigate you through life’s key money challenges. We’ll reassure you, give you a sense of control, confidence and freedom to pursue your broader life goals.
Our clients have strong convictions when it comes to investing capital. They want to ensure that their personal values and beliefs are reflected in their choice of investments.
Business as usual is leading us to a climate catastrophe
Our evidence-based, strategic investment portfolio of “responsible” investments, Paradigm Norton responsible (PNr), is guided by environmental, social and governance (ESG) investment principles and uses fund managers with proven track records.
We also support more “impactful” investments with Paradigm Norton impact (PNi) ─ our impact-led portfolio. These are companies that are really making a difference on the world stage – such as creating sustainable fabrics or developing a solvent-free resin to enable 100% recycling of carpets. We will also explore charitable giving for those who are philanthropically minded.
What is financial planning?
Our clients want to delegate detailed financial matters to someone who understands and can align their personal goals to their financial situation. Financial planning is a long-term activity that incorporates some technical and complex topics. We can help with:
- Cash flow planning
- Retirement planning
- Investment and wealth management
- Tax and business services
- Estate planning
- Protection and insurance
- Social impact investing and philanthropy
Attentive listener. Sounding board. Devils advocate. Your financial planner will keep you on track and will be there when most needed. We operate on a fee basis and will make you fully aware of our professional fees and charges before engagement.
Investing places your capital at risk and the values of investments can go down as well as up. Cashflow and Tax Planning are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Peace of mind
Financial planning isn’t a one-off exercise. It is our job to keep you on track throughout your life.
We revisit your plan annually to account for changes in your personal life, the economy, legislation and investment markets, proactively reviewing and amending your plan to confidently deliver the results you set out to achieve.
Still undecided? We understand. Trusting someone to take care of your finances is a big step, but one we’re very familiar with. Booking a no obligation call with one of our advisers is easy and quick.