Executive Assistant/Financial Planning Administrator, Bristol
Salary: £26,000 – 30,000 plus exceptional benefits package (including 23 days’ holiday + bank holidays + 12 refresher + generous employers’ pension contribution + income protection benefit + private medical insurance + life assurance + free parking etc.)
The Role: We are recruiting a Financial Planning Administrator who will also support the Head of Investments / Client Director as their Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will have experience of working in the financial services sector but will not be expected to know the intricacies of financial planning as training and support will be provided. They will also have exceptional organisational and communication skills, resulting in the effective and efficient delivery of all aspects of executive assistance.
Us: Paradigm Norton is an award-winning fee-based financial planning company who provide holistic financial advice to high net worth individuals and families. Putting the client’s goals at the heart of the process we deliver creative solutions across a range of disciplines – comprehensive and bespoke financial planning, investment portfolio management, retirement and pension planning, tax and estate planning and advice on giving and philanthropy. The head office is based in Ham Green, Bristol (BS20)
Executive Assistant/Financial Planning Administrator responsibilities include:
- Providing the administrative assistance involved in providing financial planning and portfolio management services to high net worth clients.
- Assisting the Director with collating data for the preparation of client portfolio and financial reviews.
- Monitoring workflow within the team, chasing up action as appropriate.
- Assisting in the production of valuations, reports, illustrations, letters, application forms, spreadsheets, presentations and other documents as required by the team.
- Checking and updating valuations and other policy details.
- Developing relationships with clients, liaising with clients, arranging client meetings, collating supporting documents and organising venues.
- Managing the Director’s diary and booking internal and external meeting, travel and accommodation.
- Coordinating the Director’s activities, correspondence and communication, organising and prioritising accordingly.
- General administration – filing and scanning documents, updating spreadsheets, typing, actioning post and answering the telephone as required.
Executive Assistant/Financial Planning Administrator Skills and Experience required:
- Experience gained in a financial services organisation (we are happy to consider candidates who have worked in any financial services organisation including bank, building society, mortgages, pensions, financial planning, insurance etc.)
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with a great eye for detail
- A good level of education and numeracy
- A highly personable, strong relationship builder with a professional appearance, and a friendly and confident manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- A pro-active team player with lots of initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Good IT skills – especially Word, Excel and Outlook
Closing date: Wednesday 31st July 2019
The successful Executive Assistant/Financial Planning Administrator will enjoy a highly rewarding career working for an award winning and progressive company who invest in their team and value and reward individual contribution.
To apply, please use this link.
Dawn O’Shea recruits directly on behalf of Paradigm Norton Financial Planning Ltd so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If you are successful in being short-listed you will be contacted by telephone in the first instance to discuss the role and your requirements in more detail.