Competitive salary (dependent on experience), plus an exceptional benefits package including: 23 days’ holiday, bank holidays, 12 wellbeing days, support with professional training, 10% employers pension contribution, income protection scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare cash plan and cycle to work scheme.
Home Working and Flexibility: While this role is based in our London office (EC1V) we are happy to facilitate hybrid working. We are also happy to consider flexible or part-time working arrangements (shorter working days, 4-day week etc.)
Role: We are seeking a highly competent Senior Financial Planner, ready for the next step in their career. They will be a warm relationship builder who is used to delivering, or contributing to the delivery of, a highly personalised, goals led and fully holistic financial planning service, putting the client at the heart of everything you do. The successful candidate will be Diploma qualified and either working towards, or already, a Chartered or Certified Financial Planner. Full support will be provided for examinations.
- Provide a highly personalised, fully holistic, goals led, financial planning service to a select group of clients.
- Develop strong relationships and work to deliver an exceptional service to existing clients
- Attend client meetings, conduct client reviews, present cash flow planning (Voyant), make financial planning recommendations and implement solutions.
- The opportunity to lead, support and develop a Trainee Financial Planner
- Delegating work as appropriate to the Financial Planning Assistants, who support you in providing the technical and administrative support required to ensure the highest levels of technical research and client service is provided.
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance standards are met.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of developments in legislation, investment and technology.
- Contribute to development of best practice within the Financial Planning Team and wider firm initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working as a Financial Adviser or a highly competent Paraplanner who has experience of attending client meeting and delivering a goals led, financial planning service.
- Diploma qualified, and either working towards, or already, a Chartered or Certified Financial Planner. Full support will be provided for examinations.
- Good knowledge and experience of all areas of financial planning – cashflow modelling, taxation, investment portfolio management, pensions, protection, estate planning etc.
- Experience of dealing with high-net-worth clients.
- Ambitious and self-motivated, confident and charismatic.
- A strong technology and mathematical aptitude with excellent attention to detail.
- A supportive and motivational team leader, with the ability to manage workflow and delegate tasks effectively.
- A strong relationship builder and a collaborative team player, with a caring, quality focused, customer centric approach.