Join us as a Financial Planning Assistant (FPA) based in our Central London office!
Salary: Competitive salary plus a generous benefits package (including 23 days’ holiday + bank holidays + 12 wellbeing days + support with professional training + generous employers pension contribution + income protection benefit + private medical insurance + life assurance etc.)
We are an award-winning fee-based financial planning company who provide holistic financial advice to high-net-worth individuals and families. As an employee owned and a certified B-Corporation, we believe that money matters, but life matters more. We pride ourselves our being an inclusive employer
Putting the client’s goals at the heart of the process we deliver creative solutions across a range of disciplines – comprehensive and bespoke financial planning, investment portfolio management, retirement and pension planning, tax and estate planning and advice on giving and philanthropy.
We are proud to boast one of the most talented and highly qualified financial planning teams in the UK, employing individuals with the insight and capacity to readily translate complex financial issues and strategies into workable solutions.
This role involves providing an administration service for our teams of financial planners and client relationship managers. Our financial planning teams provide financial planning and portfolio management services to high net worth clients. We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent administrative skills. Duties include:
- Assisting the financial planners with the preparation of client annual reviews.
- Assisting in the production of relevant paperwork as required by the team, such as valuations, reports, illustrations, letters, application forms and other documents.
- Processing new business applications
- Ensuring our client database is up to date including checking and updating valuations and other policy details.
- Preparing letters of authority, obtaining accurate policy information on existing plans and updating on back office
- Opening incoming post and filing and scanning of team documents as required.
- Support with answering incoming calls.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions; post office, suppliers, photocopying
- Communication with our clients by letter, email and phone to facilitate the work we are doing for them.
- Arranging client meetings.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a financial services organisation
- Working towards Diploma or Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning
- Professional appearance and confident manner
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technology and mathematical aptitude
- Good IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of 1st software/Intelligent Office and Sharepoint would be an advantage
- Accurate typing and data input
- A team player with a “can do” attitude. We are looking for individuals who are prepared to participate fully in the successful operation of the business
- A competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- 23 days’ holiday.
- Group Life Assurance scheme (4 times salary).
- Generous Employer’s Pension Contribution.
- Group Income Protection scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance and Cashplan Scheme.
- Refresher Days (non-contractual).
- Comfortable modern offices
9.00 – 5.30, Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will enjoy a highly rewarding career working for an award winning and progressive company who invest in their staff and value and reward individual contribution.