Administration Manager, London
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 plus exceptional benefits package (including 23 days’ holiday + bank holidays + 12 refresher + generous employers’ pension contribution + income protection benefit + private medical insurance + life assurance etc.)
The Role: We are recruiting an Administration Manager to work alongside the Paradigm Norton Operations Team to ensure client service and administrative best practice is developed and maintained.
As the business grows, the cross-company management of client service, administrative standards, systems and process becomes a critical part of ensuring efficiency and managing risk. The administration manager role is key in the delivery of this.
The purpose of this role is to ensure excellent client service by providing both excellent administrative support to the London Office team and manage the London based administration team to achieve that objective. There is also potential for this role to grow into providing administrative support to other remote advisers as London becomes an administrative hub to the wider business.
The successful candidate will be tasked with being the liaison between the administrative team and the Adviser/Paraplanner team, ensuring all required processes are followed and improved and the office is operating efficiently.
Us: Paradigm Norton is an award-winning fee-based financial planning company who provide holistic financial advice to high net worth individuals and families. Putting the client’s goals at the heart of the process we deliver creative solutions across a range of disciplines – comprehensive and bespoke financial planning, investment portfolio management, retirement and pension planning, tax and estate planning and advice on giving and philanthropy. The head office is based in Ham Green, Bristol (BS20)
Administration Manager responsibilities include:
- To ensure that Paradigm Norton provide an excellent client service and experience.
- To maintain and develop administrative controls and accompanying standards, procedures and guidance.
- To be a focal point and champion of overall client service and administrative best practice within the London Office and across the wider business.
- To respond to enquiries from staff and provide administrative advice as required.
- To work with internal stakeholders to develop relationships to help promote and improve client service and administrative best practice and new initiatives as required.
- Overseeing the management of client work of other less experienced administration team members.
- Monitoring accuracy, performance and SLAs for the team, including activity and client deliverables, and acting to ensure targets are met to maintain our excellent client service standards.
- Conducting quarterly personal development plans and regular catch up meetings with the London Financial Planning Assistants, including regular mentoring meetings.
- Helping identify any training needs across the team and assisting with developing and mentoring team members.
- Processing new business and servicing existing business.
- Assisting Financial Planners with diary management for client review and new client meetings.
- Liaising with internal departments and product providers.
- Producing valuations, updating client files, use of Intelligent Office and provider websites.
- Preparing reports and handouts for client meetings and presentations.
Administration Manager Skills and Experience required:
- Educated to degree level or substantial work experience at a level demonstrating graduate ability.
- Can-do and proactive attitude that recognises the importance of exceptional client service and maintaining excellent administrative support for the business.
- Excellent communication and written skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong core technological ability and understanding of system use.
- Ability to engage with all staff and have the skills to lead client service and administrative best practice and improvements to be a company-wide culture.
- Ability to influence at senior levels on matters relating to client service, administrative controls and best practice.
- Positive attitude towards learning and development demonstrated by a record of continuing professional development.
Closing date: Monday 30th September 2019
The successful Administration Manager will enjoy a highly rewarding career working for an award winning and progressive company who invest in their team and value and reward individual contribution.
To apply, please use this link.
Dawn O’Shea recruits directly on behalf of Paradigm Norton Financial Planning Ltd so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If you are successful in being short-listed you will be contacted by telephone in the first instance to discuss the role and your requirements in more detail.