We are able to seamlessly combine your taxation requirements (including the preparation and submission of your tax return) with your investment strategy, your personal cash flow planning and your giving.
Our integrated approach to financial planning includes a detailed review of your overall financial position and takes account of personal tax and how this impacts, for example, the overall investment return that may be achieved.
We employ a highly qualified, specialist tax and estates team of chartered accountants and chartered tax advisers who review our clients’ investment portfolios, prepare their tax returns and also prepare our clients’ estate plans and inheritance tax mitigation strategies.
Through careful planning and the use of tax–efficient investment vehicles, we design financial strategies for you, which have the potential to make significant savings for you.
All our clients benefit from our four core services of:
- Comprehensive financial and cash flow planning
- Personal tax and estate planning
- Investment portfolio management
- Giving and philanthropy planning
A key and crucial area of building your overall financial strategy is – estate planning. This involves discussion and debate on some really challenging issues such as:
– How much should be passed to my children without impacting their personal self-motivation?
– How and when do I tell my children how much they may receive?
– Do I divide my estate equally between my children?
– As my children are now all financially independent I am minded to leave my estate to charity. How do I arrange a family conference and discuss this with my three children?
– How can I efficiently distribute my estate to those specified in my Will while still retaining sufficient capital to cope with the unforeseen – such as residential nursing home fees?
Many of these issues are of significant concern to our clients. From time to time we arrange client dinners to discuss these types of issues and encourage clients to share their stories and discuss how they have sought to resolve such challenges. Our client dinners are always well attended and stimulate lively debate.
Tax planning tips
Find out what we believe to be the most important personal tax planning tips for you to consider before the tax year end on 5 April 2014. Please note that George Osborne presents the 2014 Spring Budget on 19 March which may have an impact on some of these points.
Please note: Unless otherwise agreed, our professional fees for our tax and estates service will be based on the time we spend working on your behalf, and the expertise and experience of the tax team involved. Once agreed, fees will be confirmed in writing and invoiced directly to you.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) does not regulate certain elements of this service.