Comprehensive Financial Planning
How Much Does it Cost?
Unless otherwise agreed, our financial planning fees will be based on the time we spend working on your behalf, and the expertise and experience of the Financial Planners involved.
Special Financial Planning Services and one-off planning projects are generally instructed on a case-by-case basis, for example, portfolio analysis, one-off consulting or planning projects, ad hoc tax planning, final salary pension scheme analysis, or pension transfer analysis. Fees for Special Financial Planning are agreed between you and Paradigm Norton once the scope of the work has been agreed prior to work being undertaken.
Once agreed, fees will be confirmed in writing and invoiced directly.
Value for Money
We will only accept work on the basis that we expect our fees to be good value for you, and that, in due course, the value will clearly be demonstrated. This value is likely to come both from actual cash savings made, and from the peace of mind of knowing that your financial affairs are under control and well organised.
Financial savings in this respect can usually be quantified. They might reflect portfolio outperformance, tax saved, discounts achieved, commissions reinvested or offset, or other types of saving.
Peace of mind and positive feelings about your finances are less easy to quantify, but some of the benefits that we envisage include:
- The feeling of being well organised and in control
- Having a trusted adviser who is not motivated by product sales
- Having someone to push you to get things done and to proactively raise issues with you
- Having us take action on your behalf, as appropriate, and free you from worry
- Knowing that we are researching investment markets and making appropriate recommendations
- Having a co-ordinated financial strategy
We are determined to give excellent value for money. Our financial planning service is wide ranging and comprehensive, helping to solve problems and move you towards achieving the goals that you have set.