The Paradigm Norton charity team offers a distinctive and dynamic process with financial and cash flow planning at its core. We seek to apply to charities the same structure- and goals-led focus that we apply to individuals. This provides charities with the firm foundation upon which to build a well-structured and values-led investment and asset allocation strategy.
If you are a trustee, finance director or in a senior role within your charity, we believe that you will find this approach to be both refreshing and innovative.
Although it would seem obvious, we believe that no investment advice should be provided to any client, including a charity, until detailed financial and cash flow planning has been undertaken, a vital and important matter that appears to be completely overlooked by many of our competitors.
“I place great value on the integrity of Paradigm Norton, and trust in the advice they give me both in matters relating to my personal investments and those of my charitable trust.” – Peter Saunders OBE, Chair of Trustees, The Peter Saunders Trust (http://www.petersaunderstrust.co.uk/).
How can the Paradigm Norton charity team help?
If you and your fellow trustees have investment decisions to make:
- We will work with you to identify your charity’s main goals and objectives, and if required help you to formulate your investment policy statement.
- We will create a cash-flow-driven financial planning strategy that links your corporate objectives with your investment outlook and philosophy.
- We will discuss with you the issues of investment risk and costs, in a clear, jargon-free way.
- We will listen to you and then ensure that you make no investment-related decisions without understanding the implications of those decisions.
Subject to a separate client relationship, we can work with your key donors to help them to clarify their own giving potential.
If you are seeking:
- a financial and cash-flow-planning led service and focus;
- an award-winning investment strategy;
- a low-cost, risk limited investment philosophy
- continuity of service;
- potential interaction with your key donors;
- a company with a passion for excellent client care;
Then the Paradigm Norton charity team can help you.